For over 20 years, I have had the good fortune of working in the Film/ Game/ Animation Industry.
It's been a crazy fun ride, and I love being creative.
Almost 10 of those 20 years have been working at Disney Interactive / Avalanche Studios, where I have sculpted many different characters for the Disney Infinity Franchise.
My Disney Game credits include:
- Narnia ( Character Artist )
- Ultimate Band ( Character Artist )
- Phineas and Ferb ( Character Artist )
- Epic Mickey ( Worlds/ Environment Artist )
- Toy Story 3 ( Character Artist )
- Disney Infinity 1 to the most current Infinity ( Character Artist )
Other game credits include
- Atari Gauntlet Legends ( Character Artist / Animator )
- Atari Guantlet Legacy ( Character Artist / Animator )
- Activision Civilization ( Character Artist )
I have had many years working in ALL aspects of the 2d and 3d process. I have worked with clients in film/ animation/ and print for companies such as Disney, Nickelodeon, PDI, DreamWorks, Sony, Pixar, National Geographic, and too many more to mention.
I have experience creating full 3d medical animation videos from start to finish for training, education, manufacturing, etc.
I have also created 3d accident reconstruction videos for court cases.
My real passion is writing and creating stories, screenplays, character development and design.
There is nothing more fulfilling than creating a living, breathing concept/ story.
My hobbies include family, travel to Africa (humanitarian), songwriting / producing music, and a good ol' funky porch jam session.
My biggest dream?.....One day I hope to Direct and Produce an animated film/ or live action film.
I am currently Character Dept. Head / SR. Character Artist / Lead Artist for a game studio that I will announce once they hold a press conference.
I am looking for full time work. Disney Interactive just recently shut their doors.
Please contact me for any work opportunities!
- Create and draw comics, write screenplays, character design, cartooning, write children's books and short stories.
- Have written more than a dozen Children's Books (currently unpublished)
- Have written two films that have had theatrical releases in the theater.
- The Light Before Christmas (children's animated film) 2005 Theatrical Release / IMAX
- Spooky Bats and Scaredy Cats (children's animated film) 2006 Theatrical Release
- I wrote and directed a musical, "Finding Freedom" which won the Deseret Achievement Award in 2005. I also Co-Wrote, Co-Directed and Produced the full 17 track professional studio album/ soundtrack.
3D modeling, Model High and Low resolution game characters, Model vehicles/ environment, and object pieces, Toy Sculpt for Disney Infinity.
- EnvisionTec Ultra 3SP Resin Printer (scan spin and selectively procure)
- Zortrax M200
Storyboarding, Medical Illustration, 3D modeling, 3d Rigging, 3D Animation, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering, Compositing, Jingles, Audio SFX/Foley
3D modeling, 3d Rigging, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering, Compositing, Jingles, Audio SFX/Foley